What you get
Join Team Shelter for the Virgin London Marathon 2014 and you'll get a fantastic support package:
- Comprehensive training guide to help you prepare
- One to one email support from our dedicated personal trainers
- Ongoing fundraising support to help you reach your sponsorship pledge
- Limited-edition Shelter running vest
Thank you and congratulations to our 2013 Virgin London Marathon runners! Together we’re on track to raise £470,000 for Shelter this year. An amazing day, and an amazing achievement.
Inspired? We'd love to welcome you to Team Shelter in 2014.
About the London Marathon
With 35,000 runners, the Virgin London Marathon is the world's largest annual running and fundraising event – and has an atmosphere like no other.
By joining us to run for Shelter in the 2014 Virgin London Marathon, you'll be part of a team raising almost half a million pounds towards our work.
Why run for Shelter?
Running for Shelter is your way to go the extra mile. It's about pushing your boundaries and pulling together to help end homelessness in the UK.
When you put on your trainers and set yourself a new challenge, you aren't just making a positive change in your own life. You're helping us to improve life for thousands of others across the country, too.
Together, we can achieve so much more.
When you join Team Shelter, you'll get:
- a comprehensive training guide to help you prepare
- one-to-one email support from our personal trainers
- fundraising support to help you meet your sponsorship target
- personal support from our Community & Events Manager
- regular updates to keep you posted on the latest race news
- an official red Shelter running vest to wear on the day
Want to know more?
'If you run one marathon in your life, make it the best!'
— Lawrence Orr, Community and Events Manager
Our fundraising team are here to answer your questions. Call 0344 515 1190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org