You are not logged in to Shelter Legal
Shelter Legal is the most comprehensive, up-to-date housing law resource available online. It is a fully referenced guide to housing legislation and case law, explaining the issues in clear, jargon-free language.
What it covers
Subjects covered are: accessing accommodation, homelessness applications, security of tenure, rents and housing benefit, harassment and antisocial behaviour, home ownership, housing conditions, relationship breakdown, and courts and legal action.
Who should subscribe to Shelter Legal?
Shelter Legal is an essential resource for anyone involved in the fields of housing or homelessness, including:
- local authority housing departments and homelessness units
- agencies working with clients in housing need, such as welfare rights centres, CABx, law centres
- housing associations and cooperatives.
How can Shelter Legal help me?
Shelter Legal will enable you to:
- find details in law quickly and easily - for example, priority need categories or grounds for eviction
- represent clients in court, tribunals and appeals
- keep up to date with important changes to law with a regular email and 'What's New' feature
- reference and link to case law and legislation
- access a full glossary of terms.
How to subscribe to Shelter Legal
The cost of an annual subscription depends on the number of people in your organisation or department who will be using the system. Please note that all the users on your subscription must work for the same organisation or department.
|Number of users
||Total annual cost
You can pay for your subscription straight away with a credit or debit card, or you can print off an invoice to send your payment by post - and still access Shelter Legal immediately.
Get a free trial
If you think Shelter Legal could help you with your work or studies, why not try it out for free?