We put your money towards work that makes a positive and lasting difference.
For every £1 you donate, 79p helps people struggling with bad housing and homelessness.
Our supporter charter
- use your donations carefully and responsibly
- respect your wish to assign a gift to a particular aspect of our work
- thank you for your support, and let you know what your donations do
- fund work with a demonstrable, positive impact on the lives of homeless and badly housed people, while keeping support costs to a minimum
- keep your personal details and donations secure, and never share your personal data with other organisations
- follow the Institute of Fundraising Codes of Fundraising Practice; ensuring our activities are open, fair, honest and legal
- use your preferred communication channels. If these change, we’ll adapt them swiftly to suit your needs
- acknowledge any queries and complaints within three working days, and respond fully within ten working days via your preferred method of contact.