Universal Credit and Benefit Reform
Radical changes are coming to the benefits system over the next few years. The biggest is the introduction of Universal Credit from October 2013.
This integrated benefit aims to simplify the system and replace many of the current benefits and tax credits with one, single payment.
Significant changes have already been made to housing benefit, tax credits, and Employment and Support Allowance. Disability Living Allowance will also be restructured and replaced with the Personal Independence Payment.
Universal Credit and Benefit Reform seminar
Our seminar ‘Universal Credit and Benefit Reform’ looks in detail at the changes, their implementation and the impact they will have. Over 1000 professionals have already attended this course.
The cost is just £99 per delegate and we have a range of dates available.
We can provide this seminar in-house and over 50 organisations have already signed up. In-house training can be delivered to groups of six or more staff at a time and location of your choice. Up to 25 delegates can attend these sessions which are charged at just £990. To discuss this option please call 0344 515 1161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other benefits courses
We have a full range of courses covering all elements of the benefit system and changes. Over 1,500 delegates have attended these courses in the last two years.
Our full range of benefit courses:
- Budgeting and Managing Money Workshops for Residents (from £15 per person)
- Universal Credit: Effects on rent arrears policy and residents
- Financial Capability for Residents
- Housing Benefit: Introductory
- Housing Benefit: Intermediate
- Housing Benefit: Update
- Housing Benefit for Prisoners
- Welfare Benefits: Introductory
- Welfare Benefits: Update
- Mental Health and Benefits
- Domestic Violence and Welfare Benefits
- Welfare Benefits for People Aged 60 plus
- Welfare Benefits for Young People