RideLondon 2017 Shelter Volunteering Team
Volunteer with Shelter at Ride London this Summer! London’s roads will once again be filled with sound of pedals turning and spokes whirring as thousands of cyclists take on the iconic 100 mile RideLondon challenge.
27 July 2017
Now we know that cycling isn’t for everyone and if getting saddle sore isn’t your thing, you can still take part by joining the Shelter Volunteering Team to provide that all important side line support.
Event: Prudential RideLondon 2017
Date: Sunday 30th July
Time: 10am – 2pm (approximately)
Location: Putney Bridge - SW6 3JD
Please click here to download more information if you are interested in joining us on this fantastic day.
Register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Why get involved with Shelter?
More than one million people a year come to us for advice and support via our website, help lines, and national network of services. We help people to find and keep a home in a place where they can thrive, and we tackle the root causes of bad housing by campaigning for new laws, policies and practice.
Benefits of volunteering with Shelter
- Supporting and learning about the work of a large National charity
- Developing transferable skills
- Enhances your CV, we can help you to update this and will provide references when you leave our services
- Please complete application process and if you’re suitable for the role, we will arrange a brief interview to find out more about you.
- If this role is client facing we are obliged to carry out a CRB check. Further details on this process will be provided to the successful applicant(s).
This is a voluntary position that supports the work of Shelter and is not replacing the work of a paid member of staff. This role description does not form part of any contract of employment.