Gimme Shelter T&Cs
Gimme Shelter event series 2017 ticket ballot
Shelter’s official terms and conditions
- 1. Promoter: Shelter Ticket Ballot ('Ballot') is administered by Shelter, National Campaign for Homeless People, ('Promoter'), registered office at 88 Old Street, London, EC1V 9HU, registered charity number 263710.
- Promotion period:
The Ballot for Gimme Shelter — Art opens on Thursday 14 September 2017 at 9am Greenwich Mean Time ('GMT') and closes on Friday 22 September 2017 at 9am GMT.
The Ballot for Gimme Shelter x Book Slam opens on Thursday 31 August 2017 at 12pm GMT and closes on Thursday 7 September at 12pm GMT.
- Eligibility requirements: The Ballot is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland (R.O.I.), eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Ballot. Only one entry per person. No bulk or third party entries will be accepted.
- How to enter: Route to entry for the Ballot and details of how to enter can be found at http://shelter.nutickets.com
- Shelter, as the Promotor will be selecting the winners at random, from entries received to the Ballot (entries received to the Ballot via software provided by Nu Web Systems Ltd ('Nutickets')).
- Successful entrants will be notified by email, from Nutickets, from 10am GMT on Friday 22 September for Gimme Shelter — Art, and 1pm GMT on Thursday 7 September 2017 for Gimme Shelter x Book Slam. Tickets are subject to availability, and successful entrants are not guaranteed a ticket. Ticket purchase is limited to four (4) per successful entrant.
- No cash alternative for tickets will be offered. Tickets are not transferable.
- The Promotor does not accept responsibility for entries to the Ballot not received, for whatever reason.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the Ballot.
- 11. Nutickets will contact entrants with regards to ‘Gimme Shelter event series 2017 ticket ballot’ only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend ‘Shelter’s official terms and conditions’ without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Ballot will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Ballot will be deemed as acceptance of the ‘Shelter’s official terms and conditions’.