Shelter Eastern Counties - Kings Lynn
How we can help
We offer a wide range of help and advice on all housing and homelessness issues. We have a team of advisers and solicitors who may be able to help you with your problem – and if we can’t help, we work with other agencies who can.
- homelessness, or worried you'll soon become homeless
- looking for accommodation
- having problems with your landlord
- being evicted or repossessed
- debt problems
- benefits issues
- problems with disrepair
- need help going to court regarding your housing
Even if your problem isn't listed above we may still be able to help - just give us a call to discuss.
We also offer some specialist projects:
- At Shelter's Norfolk advice service, based in Kings Lynn, we provide a wide range of free specialist housing advice and guidance. This service is available for anyone, whether homeless, facing homelessness or simply in need of housing advice.
If you think that one of our specialist services may be able to help you, give us a call to discuss in more detail – or drop in and we can check if you are eligible.
Arrange a face-to-face session
You can call us to make an appointment to see someone, or pop in, and you can have an initial chat with one of our team to see how we can best help you.
We are often very busy and so we may not be able to deal with your query straightaway, but if we need to ask you to come back for an appointment, we will do our best to make sure you get some initial information.
Sometimes we may need you to bring in specific documents but if you call ahead we can explain this before you drop in.
Areas that we cover
- Kings Lynn
- wheelchair access
- adapted toilets
- Access to interpretation and translation services
If you’re in urgent need
We can give emergency advice during opening hours.
If you’re struggling with any other problem, other services and organisations might be able to help.