This page is targeted at housing professionals. Our main site is at

Compensation for loss of home

This content applies to England & Wales

When an occupier may be entitled to claim compensation for loss of her/his home.

Types of payment

The types of payment which an occupier may be entitled to as compensation. 

Home loss payments

Home loss payments, including entitlement criteria and how to claim. 

Disturbance payments

Disturbance payments, including eligibility for payment and disputes over payment. 

Back to top