Why sign up for the London to Brighton bike ride?
All our charity cyclists will receive amazing support from the moment you sign up, including:
- a Shelter technical cycling jersey
- regular training and fundraising support from our dedicated events team
- free buffet lunch provided at mile 30 in Turner’s Hill
- free water stops along the route at miles 10, 17, 30 & 45
- access to full mechanical support
- fully signposted route
- optional transport for you and your bike back to London
Join the fight against homelessness by taking on the south’s most iconic bike ride, a stunning 55 mile cycle starting in Clapham common, London and ending on the picturesque Brighton seafront.
London to Brighton is not a race – it’s suitable for all abilities from the cycling novice to the pedalling pro – but for those who want to challenge themselves, it is timed. Sign up as an individual or get a group together. This event is all about having fun and doing a bike ride your way.
Why do this charity bike ride for Shelter?
The housing crisis is now a national emergency. With six million households whose right to a home is either denied or under threat at this very moment, the advice and support we give is needed more than ever.
We believe that a safe home is a fundamental need and basic moral right. By fundraising for Shelter in the London to Brighton bike ride, you can join the fight to defend that right.