Why sign up for the London to Brighton bike ride?
All our charity cyclists will receive amazing support from the moment you sign up, including:
- a Shelter technical cycling jersey
- regular training and fundraising support from our dedicated events team
- free buffet lunch provided at mile 30 in Turner’s Hill
- free water stops along the route at miles 10, 17, 30 & 45
- access to full mechanical support
- fully signposted route
- optional transport for you and your bike back to London
Join the fight against homelessness by taking on the south’s most iconic bike ride, a stunning 55 mile cycle starting in Clapham common, London and ending on the picturesque Brighton seafront.
London to Brighton is not a race – it’s suitable for all abilities from the cycling novice to the pedalling pro – but for those who want to challenge themselves, it is timed. Sign up as an individual or get a group together. This event is all about having fun and doing a bike ride your way.
Why do this charity bike ride for Shelter?
The housing crisis is now a national emergency. With six million households whose right to a home is either denied or under threat at this very moment, the advice and support we give is needed more than ever.
We believe that a safe home is a fundamental need and basic moral right. By fundraising for Shelter in the London to Brighton bike ride, you can join the fight to defend that right.
Get your place for London to Brighton
Guarantee your place with Shelter in London to Brighton – you’ll be directed to an external site for payment.