Shelter Lancashire (Blackburn)
Shelter’s Lancashire service in Blackburn offers comprehensive free specialist housing advice and guidance. If you’re homeless, facing homelessness or simply need guidance on a housing issue, we can help. Call us on 0344 515 1831
Trained Shelter advisers offer face-to-face advice on a wide range of housing topics, including repossession, eviction, repairs and responsibilities, disputes with landlords, and managing debt, benefits and rent arrears.
If you’re facing a court hearing for eviction, possession orders or an anti-social behaviour injunction and are eligible for legal aid, our solicitors and legal advisers can support and represent you up to and through your hearing.
Even if you don’t qualify for legal aid because of your financial situation or if your case doesn’t fit the funding criteria, we may still be able to help you with court representation.
We’re able to help with a variety of housing issues, such as:
- making a disrepair claim (if your landlord leaves your property in a poor state)
- making a claim for unlawful eviction by or harassment from your landlord
- Disputes over tenancy deposits
Please contact us for more information or to book an appointment. We can provide free initial advice. We will also determine if you qualify for legal aid, or if our no win, no fee service will be the best option if your case goes to court.
20 minutes walk from Blackburn train station.
- Limited wheelchair access
- Adapted toilets: Yes
- Parking for disabled drivers. Level entrance. Home visits for people unable to attend the office. Wheelchair Access to ground floor
Blackpool, Blackburn with Darwen, Lancashire