Share your story
Have you had a bad housing experience? By sharing your story, you can help:
- Raise awareness of the need for safe, secure and affordable homes. Your story could be the evidence we need to campaign for real change
- Reach more people struggling with bad housing or homelessness. Hearing from you could reassure people in similar situations that they’re not alone, and we’re here to help
- Inspire people to donate, volunteer or take part in a Shelter event. Together, we can make sure families facing homelessness have someone to turn to
How could you use my story?
From being quoted on social media to appearing on the radio or TV, there are loads of ways to make your voice heard and help our work. We also need personal stories for our fundraising packs, websites, reports, leaflets and posters and more.
Andrew shared his story with Shelter. Watch his film:
I want to share my story – What happens now?
- Please fill in the form below
- You’ll get a call or email from Bill or Susan at Shelter
- They’ll ask you a bit more about your situation and discuss how you’d like to be involved
If you're interested in sharing your story, please complete this form: