Tribunals for rent disputes

You can challenge a rent increase by a private landlord or a housing association. The new first-tier tribunal property chamber can help you.

Residential property tribunals

If you're unhappy with a decision your council makes about your home, a residential property tribunal could help. Find out more about how they work.