Training for groups
Perfect for groups of five or more, our trainer will come to a venue of your choice – and can tailor the training to your specific needs.
Why choose group training?
We use our thorough understanding of the affordable housing sector and the challenges it faces to create tailored training, designed to upskill housing and voluntary sector staff.
- Cost-effective: having your training delivered in-house means the cost per person is greatly reduced. You’ll also save money on staff travel and hotel expenses.
- Delivered when and where you choose: Choose a time and venue to suit your staff, and we’ll try to meet your requirements.
- Wide range of courses: Any of our courses can be run for groups – and you can tailor these to meet your needs. We can even design an entirely new training programme in line with your objectives!
- Discounts for multiple sessions: We can offer significant discounts when you book several group training sessions. You can even share your training session with another company. And we can train any size of group – from a single department, to hundreds of employees.
- Give your team a boost: Group training can boost team building and improve their motivation. Plus, we can focus on the issues most relevant to you and your staff.
- Professional Boundaries
- Aggressive and Difficult Behaviours
- Homelessness Law: Advanced
- Housing Law and Advice: a Foundation (Part A)
Our group training rates are cheaper than individual rates. You’ll also save on staff travel costs, as we’ll come to you!
Train up to 20 staff for as little as £45 pp.
The course was very useful and helpful and presented in an excellent manner. [The trainer's] personal knowledge of the subject was very evident.
Senior Housing Options Officer, Broxtowe BC
As always, Shelter training has been excellent – to such a high standard, with an exceptionally knowledgeable trainer. The resources are extremely useful and I’ll use them to support my vulnerable clients.
Support Officer, CASA Support