Free debt advice

Funded by the Money Advice Service, our Specialist Debt Advice team provides support and advice to professionals.

Get support

We provide accurate, timely advice to debt professionals across England and Wales – specifically all local Citizen’s Advice Bureaus (CAB), local authorities, housing associations, and voluntary advice agencies.

Unfortunately, we can’t give advice to members of the public, who should visit the Money Advice Service website or contact their  nearest CAB for help.

Want free specialist advice?

Get support

Stay up to date

With monthly updates on changes in legislation, emerging case law and more, our newsletter is the ideal way to stay up to date. Email us to sign up.

Our service is anonymous, so we won’t ask you for your clients’ personal details. This also means we cannot accept any documentation containing personal data, such as clients’ names, dates of birth or addresses. Please redact any personal client data before sending any relevant documents.

Read more