This page is targeted at housing professionals. Our main site is at

Public sector licences

This content applies to England

Licences for local authority accommodation granted instead of tenancies.

Secure licences

Secure licences and the rights of secure licensees. 

Introductory licences

Introductory licences created by the Housing Act 1996. 

Back to top