Eligibility of workers for homelessness assistance before January 2021
The definition of worker for the purposes of access to homelessness assistance and the conditions for retaining the worker status for those out of work.
- Information on pre-Brexit rules
- Definition and right to reside of an EEA worker
- Genuine and effective work
- Retaining worker status
- Temporarily unable to work as a result of illness or accident
- Stop working due to pregnancy
- Involuntarily unemployed and registered as a jobseeker
- Meaning of 'involuntary unemployment'
- Vocational training
Last updated: 18 February 2021