People with EU pre-settled status eligibility for homeless assistance
The eligibility rules for applying for homeless assistance for EEA nationals and their family members who have been granted pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme.
- What is pre-settled status?
- Additional requirements for EEA nationals with pre-settled status
- Additional requirements for family members with pre-settled status
- Family members of British and Irish citizens
- How to show pre-settled status
- Immigration advice
- Eligibility rules challenge in the Court of Appeal
Last updated: 2 June 2021