People with EU temporary protection eligibility for homeless assistance
Homelessness eligibility rules for EEA nationals and their family members who have not yet been granted settled or pre-settled status under the EU settlement scheme.
- What is temporary protection?
- Lawfully resident in the UK on 31 December 2020
- Additional requirements for EEA nationals with temporary protection
- Additional requirements for family members with temporary protection
- Family members of British and Irish citizens
- How to show temporary protection status
- Immigration advice
Last updated: 2 June 2021